Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the mutations of the three oldest babies in our 6 baby clutch, and genders if possible. Any help would be greatly aperciated!
Baby 1

Baby 2

Baby 3

Mother- Bell dominant pied cobalt violet

Father- Piper recessive pied sky blue

Rest of the babies

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Not sure on mutations but it looks like baby one is a boy baby two girl not to sure tho some one else may know cant really see baby 3 cere prop to get a good look It looks like they will b the parents colouring i would say judging by baby 1nz pic

·
DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
16,073 Posts
My reply is in side the quote in red

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the mutations of the three oldest babies in our 6 baby clutch, and genders if possible. Any help would be greatly aperciated!
Baby 1

Looks Cobalt violet Dominant Pied& maybe yellow face it may just be the pic but if it has a yellow tinge to the head is that there in person?

Baby 2 Sky blue Opaline Dominant Pied - Female- Dad is split for Opaline so any visuals will be Female

Baby 3 - Dominant pied again looks yellow face - maybe the pic Can't see any body color yet

Mother- Bell dominant pied cobalt violet

Father- Piper recessive pied sky blue

Rest of the babies
and if any do end up being yellow face that means 1 of the parents is a Type 3 yellow face- Also known as a Double Factor Yellow face- all it means is they are actually a yellow face budgie but Have the normal White face.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.