Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i am going to get an english budgie from a breeder near me but it will be a while since she has no eggs yet. i asked what the parents were but i still have no clue what the parents would look like or what the babies could look like . she has two sets of breeders this is the email she sent can some one show me a pic of what the babies from each group could look like or give me some idea needless to say all this is a whole other language to me lol:S

I've got three pair and I have had no success with any of them.
I have violet spangle & blue opaline male
Grey and Yellow face cinnamon blue male.
Blue & Yellow face blue spangle

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don't have pics all i have is what the breeder told me she does not want to bother them to much because they have not even laid eggs yet they have been stressed and she is waiting for it to warm up to put them outside so they will have more privacy and less going on

·
Member of the Month March 2011
19,551 Posts
There is a wide variety that could come from these pairs assuming her mutations are correct and even more if they are split for anything or there are added mutations. But you can expect some babies similar to the parents colors at the very least :) Here are some examples-

Cobalt violet normal-

Sky violet spangle-

Grey normal-

Normal Blue-

Cobalt cinnamon-

Yellowface cinnamon opaline -

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a wide variety that could come from these pairs assuming her mutations are correct and even more if they are split for anything or there are added mutations. But you can expect some babies similar to the parents colors at the very least :) Here are some examples-

Cobalt violet normal-

Sky violet spangle-

Grey normal-

Normal Blue-

Cobalt cinnamon-

Yellowface cinnamon opaline -

thank you very much at least now i have an idea of what to expect. i like the yellow face and the sky blue they are very pretty i am looking forward to see what she has when they lay eggs and hatch :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.