Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
They are both normal greens. In the first photo they look light green in the last photo they look dark green

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone,

So more than likely all of their babies will be the same colors as mom and dad?....what do you think the chances are of magically getting another mutation out of the clutch?

·
Member of the Month January 2009
3,676 Posts
Thanks everyone,

So more than likely all of their babies will be the same colors as mom and dad?....what do you think the chances are of magically getting another mutation out of the clutch?
If they are both split for another mutation you would get about 25% of that mutation.

Before you decide to breed them: Are you sure they are not brother & sister?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If they are both split for another mutation you would get about 25% of that mutation.

Before you decide to breed them: Are you sure they are not brother & sister?
Yes im sure they are not brother and sister i got them each from a different store, by the way they have already been breeded i have a thread already started in the main section of the Breeding pages, so far everything has been wonderful! Mom and Dad are doing excellent in caring for their babies they have even begun to bond with me, something about having babies made them more receptive to interaction with me, i guess it could be them seeing me handle the babies and realizing that no one would get hurt, I dont know but it is amazing :p

Thanks Everyone for your help :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.