Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXEk0gq74aQ&list=LLs2aNbSdwh1Tg8C5tPAjElg&feature=mh_lolz"]Budgie sleeping on laptop and talking to himself - YouTube[/nomedia]

Ok so thats the video, but what mutation is that budgie, and are they hard to breed?

Cheers guys :D

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Budgie sleeping on laptop and talking to himself - YouTube

Ok so thats the video, but what mutation is that budgie, and are they hard to breed?

Cheers guys :D
Your budgie is so adorable i want him i made out a few words he was saying so wish mine would talk. Im still learning my way round mutations hope u have better luck i got the breeding side locked down now need to know my way round mutations getting there slowley not to sure what your we man is good luck he is beautiful I want him :):)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I'd say light blue single factor spangle :) They are pretty easy to breed and the outcome is always adorable! If you breed yours hopefully his good traits will pass on to the babies :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Very Cute, My budgie does that on his perches :D I'd say its not a spangle but thats all I can say.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I agree with earthnut, I'd say he's a full body greywing cobalt, and completely adorable.

I've developed such a soft spot for greywings, and the cuteness of the video has just made it worse.

I'm far from an expert of genetics, but I believe greywing is recessive, so both parents would have to carry it in order to pass it on to their chicks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im afraid this isnt my budgie :\ but he looked too awesome for me not to ask you guys the type here :)

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
I think it is a full body greywing violet- or it could be a cobalt.
No mutation is difficult to breed - you have to start with the right genes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.