Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought people could discuss what your favourite Mutation or Colour you like? So go ahead :D I quite like clearwings and Fallows :)

·
Member of the Month January 2013
4,870 Posts
There's too many. Spangle, greywing, rainbow are at the top

Rick

·
Registered
635 Posts
My fav color is light blue, so i like the sky blue color. I'm fixing to get an all yellow budgie and i think he is handsome as well.

·
Member of the Month February 2013
1,259 Posts
I love blue greywing dom. pied, Texas clearbody, clearwing. I am a blue/white fan and love unusual and striking patterns in budgies.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love blue greywing dom. pied, Texas clearbody, clearwing. I am a blue/white fan and love unusual and striking patterns in budgies.
Im a blue and white fan although my dear Smudge was green and yellow. Im planning to get a blue clearwing but my mum found a yellowface that she loves :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Hmm a tough one!!
I must say my favourite is olive green, yellow and cinnamon in one bird, and i am TOTALLY biased because those are morries colours :rolleyes: hahahah
Whenever i see an olive green and cinnamon i am instantly just like, awwwwe :D

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Spangles - violet, spangle combined with dom pied or RP, but I really like all the colours and mutations - I don't like green birds so much, although a green spangle looks nice.

·
Member of the Month
4,269 Posts
I like anything with unusual markings. Love pieds and spangles in general. Just anything in blue or purple, which of course explains why I've chosen a dark green pied spangle guy and my double spangle yellow bird as a first budgie after so many years without. I guess just about everything other than a common green, and I think that's just because I've had so many of them over the years that I enjoy looking at a budgie with a new wardrobe. I guess I just love them all. Oh well, fail on that answer...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like anything with unusual markings. Love pieds and spangles in general. Just anything in blue or purple, which of course explains why I've chosen a dark green pied spangle guy and my double spangle yellow bird as a first budgie after so many years without. I guess just about everything other than a common green, and I think that's just because I've had so many of them over the years that I enjoy looking at a budgie with a new wardrobe. I guess I just love them all. Oh well, fail on that answer...
I agree, unusual markings are special.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.