Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so I have a question. That has me slightly worried. I can hear my little guy breathing. He has to be really close for me to hear him. It sounds like he's wheezing or its coming from his nose Like a whistling sound. I checked if the female does it and she does not. I don't know if he does it because he's scared. His poops look completely fine. And nothing is coming out of his nose. Am I over exaggerating?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He only begins to breathe heavy and fast when I take him out of the cage. He pants as well. When he's inside the cage He is completely normal. No heavy breathing or making that noise

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No not really. I never ever grab them. The only time when I had to grab them was when they were sick and I had to give them medication with a syringe. But that was a while back. He runs away for a bit and then eventually will perch on my finger if I follow him slowly. Once I bring him out of the cage He breathes very fast. I've had both of them for a few months. Bought them at petco. I don't know what I can do to bond with them. They are in my room where I spend all my time if I'm not working. And I leave a radio on when I'm gone.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I had read that if you have two they won't bond with you. I do have another female that's in his cage. They are bonded. She doesn't pant or breathe hard with me. But she still runs away. I want them both to learn I will never harm them. Is it possible to tame both at once?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.