Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I opened a bag of spray millet on 03/29, 58 days ago. I still have some left. It doesn't smell off and I don't see any mold. It was stored in a cool dry and dark place.

Is it ok to use still or should I toss it? How do you know when to throw it away, based off smell and if there is mold or after a certain amount of time?

I don't want it to be stale either but I am not sure how to tell if it has gone stale.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top