Which name do you prefer for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay people I need help naming my little girl parrotlet-she is super sweet (but not a push over), social, cuddly, and brave! I need something cute and possibly a little old fashion? So far I have come up with the following names but I am not stuck on any yet. So if you have any suggestions, that is fine too. All of my birds are named after something related to literature so trying to stick to that theme. So please vote!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I vote for Eden. I am so jealous. I love parrotlets. I already have finches, two budgies and a cockatiel. No parrotlets for me:( She is just beautiful
Yeah parrotlets are pretty amazing little birds. You can't count the finches, assuming they have a large cage, they don't need out of cage time/human interaction ;)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
I like the name Edie ...so my vote is Eden...nice name for a real beauty...;)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
I like Primrose. I think it is a gorgeous old fashioned name.
Maybe we can get her to go with Edierose...can call her...."er" for short.... :D

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Congrats on your new little girl! :party: The name I like best from your list is Esme.
I have an old fashioned name to go with the French theme (Cozette being a French name and all). The name is Yvette, it's the main character of a novel by Guy de Maupassant. Also Yvette rhymes with Cozette and that is cute too. ;)

·
Registered
808 Posts
Congrats on your new little girl! :party: The name I like best from your list is Esme.
I have an old fashioned name to go with the French theme (Cozette being a French name and all). The name is Yvette, it's the main character of a novel by Guy de Maupassant. Also Yvette rhymes with Cozette and that is cute too. ;)
I love Guy De Maupassant ever since reading "The Necklace" in high school. I saw his former home when I was in France.

Have you decided yet?

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
I love Guy De Maupassant ever since reading "The Necklace" in high school. I saw his former home when I was in France.
That's great, Maupassant is also one of my favourite French authors! :D
I read most of his works in French, it's a very good way for foreign students learning the language, because his writings are easy to understand.
Believe it or not, my English also improved a whole lot by reading many literature classics during my teen years. I read all novels by Jane Austen, the Brontë sisters and many others.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.