Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he is simply beautiful. you rarely see such a pure white. I bet you never will feed him beets LOL
I'm gonna feed him beet's for the fourth of July, so he can be red, white, and blue...:D

Aww :love: he's so cute! (If its a he lol I know nothing about mutations). He looks very regal and so pretty :)
Thank you Sharday....yes it is a boy. I hope your right about the regal because I entered him in the BOTM...:)

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What a beauty!!
Thank you Dee...:)

Randy,

Soterion is SO :love: perfect I can hardly believe it.

King Solomon better watch out because the Prince Regent sure has a lot goin' for him! ;)

Seeing those 4th of July pictures are gonna be better than watching fireworks! :giggle:
Thank you Deb. The King is pretty fortunate because this kid is very loyal to his big green buddy. I was joking about the beet's but it might not be a bad idea...:D

·
Member of the Month April 2014
3,540 Posts
Randy, you've gotta let me sign this kid. His star potential is just off the charts. Jedikeet Studios already has a role tailored for Mr.S - Soterion the Grand White Wizard of Budgiton! Cmon Randy, anything The Big S wants he gets! A white Rolls Royce? He's got it! A date with Gisele? Done! Well make him a big star!:clap:

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Unbelievably handsome! Keep those photos coming.
Thank you Susan...:)

Randy, you've gotta let me sign this kid. His star potential is just off the charts. Jedikeet Studios already has a role tailored for Mr.S - Soterion the Grand White Wizard of Budgiton! Cmon Randy, anything The Big S wants he gets! A white Rolls Royce? He's got it! A date with Gisele? Done! Well make him a big star!:clap:
Thank's brother....sign him, so he can make us some smickety smack....:D

He is the abominable snow budgie! A yeti budgie! LOL

I finally have jedikeet beat in the "saying something odd" department LOL !!!:D
I will tell him Heidi....he will like that....;)

I cannot believe how gorgeous he is all grown up no matter how many times I see him :love:
Actually he is just finishing a molt, and my camera/lighting skills are weak, he is so much prettier in person. Couldn't be happier with him as his personality trump's his look's, you are the best...:hug:

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
What a beautiful boy! He is like those handsome male models in the runway! :D
Thanks for sharing!
Thank you Despina...:)

I like :D

In fact, I like a lot! Think I will add him to my budgie-napping list :spy:
I must warn you, my budgie protection system comes in the form of a 6 lb maltese girl, who will lick and kiss you to death if you try to steal my white bird...:D

Simply stunning :D
Thank you Madonna...:)

Great pictures of an awesome budgie :).
Thank you Rick....he would look better if you were the photographer...:)

Oh my Soterion looks so proud sitting on his Favorite swing..I think that Soterion is keeping a watch out for his budgie mates so that they can't take his place on his swing. He is very beautiful Randy..
Thank you Lyn...my bird's are all swing crazy...:)

I was never much of a fan of white budgies..........but he is just GORGEOUS!! :loveeyes:
I wasn't either Wendy...the wife wanted white....I kinda like it now though...:)

What a beautiful bird!:)
Thank you Gaby...:)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.