Talk Budgies Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,885 Posts
Carrot is the most fun to eat! :) Sammy also gets it EVERYWHERE when he eats carrot! Thank you for sharing pics of your cute little one!

·
Servant of The King
11,974 Posts
He is better than a RONCO product...:eek:.....:D

Reactions: jrook and FaeryBee

·
Super Moderator
17,952 Posts
Too bad he doesn't chew other things that fast! Or he could mow the lawn in a matter of seconds ;)
He is such a good little man for eating that carrot, I'm glad this boy knows how to eat his veggies! :giggle:

·
Member of the Month August 2015
1,633 Posts
Oh, my... I've never seen photos of someone that rivals Lemony in her carrot shredding. However, her beak and her whole front is covered in orange... so your blue chicken is more clever at this task. Isn't it funny?? Did you find carrot bits on the floor, too?? I'm sure you did!! ;)

·
Member of the Month August 2013
5,121 Posts
Oh my! That is so adorable. I do have to ask, did he actually eat any? You have to get him corn cobs if they are still in season over there. I recon he would have mega fun with the husk and the leaves.

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,788 Posts
Haha, I see you have a serious carrot shredder there! :D

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
he loves to eat his carrots, spinach and celery. turns his nose up at everything else. I've been trying him with the occasional strawberry half, I rub it on his face feathers and his beak.

·
Member of the Month June 2014
10,320 Posts
Oh my Shennae he sure shredded his carrot. But he sure looks like he is enjoying it. Indi does the same thing and gets it all over his face then his yellow face turns to orange... Thanks for sharing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.