Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Wing Commander
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Rick!

We'd been struggling a bit with this one for a while, as it's something different to our usual tricks. All of a sudden it was as if he went, "OH! You want me to do THAT? Why didn't you just SAY so!"

·
Wing Commander
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, Wendy - I'm pretty chuffed with him too. Being such a different trick to what he's used to doing, it was a good challenge. He'll be glad because now I'll stop hassling him when he's trying to wake up :D

·
Administrator
56,039 Posts
AnnMarie,
You are doing an amazing job in training little Wiki!
I'm so impressed. Wiki is such an adorable little guy.

·
Registered
16,696 Posts
Your little Wiki just makes me giggle, and I could use some giggles, so thank you for posting this new one for us all to see. What an awesome budgie Wiki is!

Sent from my iPhone using the Tapatalk App.

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,157 Posts
WoW! :clap: That is just awesome. Wiki is such a wonderful budgie! And handsome too! Mista waddles up to the laptop screen and stares at it with one eye sorta cocked, staring at Wiki and what he is doing - tis funny watching him do it :laugh:

·
Wing Commander
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AnnMarie,
You are doing an amazing job in training little Wiki!
I'm so impressed. Wiki is such an adorable little guy.
Thanks, Deb - just don't say it too loud.. He's listening :)

Your little Wiki just makes me giggle, and I could use some giggles, so thank you for posting this new one for us all to see.
I'm glad he made you laugh, Kim! Of course, if I REALLY need a laugh, I just cut to the bloopers on Tricky Wiki 4 where he drops stuff on my head :rolleyes:

WoW! :clap: That is just awesome. Wiki is such a wonderful budgie! And handsome too! Mista waddles up to the laptop screen and stares at it with one eye sorta cocked, staring at Wiki and what he is doing - tis funny watching him do it :laugh:
Wiki does the same sort of thing, too! Oh, Wiki's not looking at his most handsome at the moment - he's decided now would be a great time to moult, and frankly I'm surprised he has any feathers left judging what he's shed! He's already getting sooky about it (he hangs around my neck as he did when he was young), which means he might be a cranky bird when the pinnies come in.

(As I typed that last line, he came flying over and landed on my arm with a feather in his beak :D )

·
Member of the Month September 2012
3,723 Posts
The Two of you are an awesome team! Great work!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.