Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay! So I’ve been on hiatus for awhile, but I’ve finally found my Jasper (green (possible dark factor not great at telling dark/grey/etc) split blue sf spangle opaline clearwing) a mate! Actually 2. I now have Peridot (blue goldenface opaline sf spangle) & Topaz (blue yellowface opaline sf spangle). Temperament-wise Peridot is more calm of the two, coloration is stunning and is very sweet. Topaz is a little more active, mischievous lol, still sweet but a little flightier.

Please correct me on mutations if you’ve caught anything I haven’t!

Goal: Rainbow babies but also to continue my boy Jaspers line since he has a great vocabulary, is sweet, healthy, loving, emphatic and responsible (oftentimes making sure no one is doing something they’re not supposed to, ie chewing on the window frames. Which is usually baby Amethyst who is by all accounts the most mischievous. Lol) I’m leaning more towards Peridot, Jasper also seems to favor her as well. Plan won’t be until the end of this year/beginning of next year as the girls age isn’t fully known. Best guess would be 5-6 months maybe. They have light grey rings on their eyes but I don’t think they’re quite to the 8 month mark yet so to make sure they’ll be at least a year old, end of the year/beginning of next seems the safest to me.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.