Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winnie had a ruff start, but she's coming along very well. She's "step up" trained, she likes it when you rub her beak, she's doing loads better with food, she "talks" a bit, she plays with toys a tad, but my most favorite thing is that she has discovered she likes to snuggle with me. I place her on my shoulder and she rubs her head on my face and neck. After a while of that she likes to hide in my hair :) I'm in love with her! I'm so glad I found her!

Bird Parrot Picture frame Beak Cockatiel

Forehead Nose Cheek Skin Lip

Nose Bird Leg Beak Gesture

·
Servant of The King
12,008 Posts
That is wonderful, and just a great start to you being rewarded for taking this sick little one on, and turning her life to the good. It is only going to get better...:)

·
Member of the Month November 2014
3,202 Posts
I think Randy said it for me! That third picture of Winnie looking at you with such love and adoration is just a wonderful reminder of what love and a little tlc can do. I am so glad you found get, and I'm sure she is just elated by that. Btw, she looks soooo much better!

-Kristen

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,823 Posts
Oh my, your Winnie is such a sweetheart!! She will forever be thankful to you for taking her in and giving her all the love and care she deserves.
I have experienced the same thing with a few of my rescues and the reward I got from them far exceeded all of my expectations.
I absolutely love that last pic, it really shows pure birdie love. :)

·
Member of the Month March 2015
1,887 Posts
Winnie is adorable, and it sounds like you're forming a great bond with her! :D

Reactions: mspvice
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.