Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, October 4th is World Animal Day. As a true animal lover, my wish is that one day all living beings (whether they are pets or living in the wild) are given the love, care and respect they all ultimately deserve.

It also makes 12 years today since I first brought my dog Elvis home and to celebrate this special day, I took a couple of pics. You can see my dog representing all the furry animals and my sweet Khaleesi representing the feathery ones.

I'm wishing you all a good Saturday in the company of your beloved pets.
Everyday in my household is Animal Day, not just today! :D

·
Member of the Month July 2014
3,835 Posts
Happy World Animal Day Aluz, your pictures are beautiful thank you for sharing then with us :),I am also a huge animal lover,my little house is filled with all types ;)

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy World Animal Day Aluz, your pictures are beautiful thank you for sharing then with us :),I am also a huge animal lover,my little house is filled with all types ;)
Thanks, Kimberly! It's incredible how much our little friends give us, I know I'm a better person because of them. :)

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had no idea it was World Animal Day today, thanks for letting us know aluz :)
You're welcome, Pete! :D

It's a big deal here in my country, every year especially on this day people make campaigns against abandoning animals and the shelters encourage people to adopt or donate for their cause.

·
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
4,205 Posts
Yes, every day is an animal day here in our home too- animals fill our everyday lives with beauty and precious moments! :D
I love these photos, they are adorable!
Happy Animal day for all animals and pet owners! :D

·
21,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention, aluz.
I love the pictures of Elvis and Khaleesi!

Like you -- EVERYday is Animal Day in my home. :wave:
Thanks Deb and you're welcome! I thought everyone was aware of this day, given the fact it is supposed to be celebrated worldwide.
I celebrate it every year and all my pets get special treats or presents to mark the day. It's like they have two Christmases in the year. ;)

Yes, every day is an animal day here in our home too- animals fill our everyday lives with beauty and precious moments! :D
I love these photos, they are adorable!
Happy Animal day for all animals and pet owners! :D
That 's very true Despina, thank you! :)

Happy Animal Day. :)

May every animal get all the love and care they deserve :)
And Elvis and Khaleesi are adorable :)
Indeed, that is what I want too. Thanks Juhi! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.