Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:budgie: I think we should adopt one day a year to become World Budgie DAy, on this day all budgies will be given magical powers to teleport themselves here to Australia to join in the biggest flock of all time :D:D When they have had a huge party consuming bottlebrush, and wattle and gum leaves they teleport home to the cages for a well earned sleep!! All in favour? :(:(

Stay calm and Love A Budgie

·
Registered
202 Posts
I Am! Though I think that it should be just a day that everyone gives their bird a special treat and gives them a break. Because if I understood it right, We would have to go all the way too Australia?

·
Administrator
56,997 Posts
Do you have a particular date in mind, Cathy?

I'm sure that Sunny, Shelby and Sparky will want to attend! :jumping:

G

·
i'd never make it to AUS lol, but i will deffo be there in spirit and ofc on skype haha.

world budgie day sounds awesome. lets make an "International Budgie Day" and see if it actually catches on!!

·
Registered
37,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:D YEs KAt we should HAs a nice sound to it doesn't it?
You Know your'e a Budgie lover if: You'd rather but a toy for your bird than a pair of new shoes Ha ha

·
Registered
5 Posts
yay my budgie Gordon thinks it sounds great :budgie::budgie::budgie:

·
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
21,787 Posts
My budgies and I are on board too! :D I hope the lovebird flock won't get too jealous, especially the younger ones, Lotas and Khaleesi... :sadparty:

Reactions: mic5467

·
Registered
143 Posts
Haha, August 9th is woman's day in South Africa and a public holiday. I think it has something to do with women who stood up for certain rights (history never was my strongpoint). I vote August 9th too because it suits this woman just fine to spend the day with my birdies!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.