Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you so much fellow TB members...I have reached four figures in karma points and I truly appreciate every single one of them.I am very proud to be part of this forum of friendly, well informed budgie parents who also share my love of all animals and are here whenever needed for help and support for all our members.You are a wonderful family to be part of.Thank you all again!:):)

·
Servant of The King
11,866 Posts
Congrat's Trish...not surprising because you are alway's a pleasurable person for us all to share this forum with. I am sure this is just the first of many, many thousand's....:)

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And here is sixteen more points to a great member:D :party:
Thank you so much,Dee!I love being a part of this group.:)
We thank you Trish! You are a great member too!! :)
Thank you,Despina....I am honoured!:)
Congrat's Trish...not surprising because you are alway's a pleasurable person for us all to share this forum with. I am sure this is just the first of many, many thousand's....:)
Awww! Thanks,Randy...I love sharing this forum with people like you!:)

·
Member of the Month July 2013
4,150 Posts
:thumbsup: Well done, Trish .... But as everyone else has already said, they are so deserved! :)

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:thumbsup: Well done, Trish .... But as everyone else has already said, they are so deserved! :)
Thanks for your kind words, Lynda..... so appreciated!:)

Well done Trish , you have become one of our regular contributers and a valued one at that .I am sure you will soon be seeing another couple of numbers there very soon.
Ooh!How kind of you, Cathy! Thank you!:)

If I can just state the obvious....... Good thing's happen to good people :D.
So nice of you to say this, Rick... thank you!:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.