Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
may 5th- i told louara to show me that on the calendar and mark it! i will start packing now! and shop shop shopping for a new dress.....ooooooh that club sounds so elegant.....all fancy schamancy! i can't wait!- gracie-mae xx

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
This is such wonderful news! I am excited for Poppy and Pedro, the happy couple. Count on all of us, Funshine, Sapphire, Shamrock, and Snowflake for sure. Sundance will even be out of quarantine by May 5. :)

·
Loyalty Award Recipient January 2015//Deactivated
3,928 Posts
Thanks for the invitation, Deb. Blueberry and Jellybean are very excited. They've never been to a party at a country club before. Now a wedding. Such an elegant event. Much love to Pedro and Poppy at this happy time.

·
Administrator
56,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is one wedding I'm NOT going to be late for :giggle:
:congrats: Pedro and Poppy
Oh and Deb, are mystery guests allowed??
Sorry, Shivani, I don't think we can allow "mystery guests". :(

However, you can PM me with regard to whom you wish to have attend and we can make a determination. :D

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
For sure we will be attending. Wouldn't miss the wedding of the year. Oh wait here she comes.....:rolleyes:

oh boy a real wedding with flowers and fancy stuff and everything. i think i better go shopping now just in case i gotta bring something back. i wonder what gracie mae and gracie are wearing. im off to go shopping now.
rosie

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Uh-oh... my parents might have to go get another tux. Sheldon has his, but mine doesn't fit me anymore. (Should have cut back on that millet, I suppose.) :nono:

I guess I'm going to have to get out my exercise videos and get in shape... Budgies of Steel :lockd:, Sweatin' to the Budgies :budge:, Jane Fonda's Lower Budgie Workout :happy4: .... maybe I'll be able to fit back into it by May! - Beanie

·
Accidentally in love.
5,385 Posts
Thanks for inviting us, The Parakeet Haus flock is getting ready and everyone is super excited!:party2: :congrats: again Pedro and Poppy!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
My apologies for the rude behavior of my brother, Beanie. He failed to congratulate you, Pedro and Poppy, on your upcoming nuptials. Sometimes he can be so uncouth. Like he said, I do have my tux and am looking very forward to the event. Thank you so much for the invitation! It is just soooo exciting! Congratulations on your engagement! - Sheldon

·
Administrator
56,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Poppy's latest wedding update!

Poppy:
Hello everyone! I want to thank you all for responding to our wedding invitation and give you a quick little update.
I've chosen my wedding gown and have gone for my first ****ing. I think my gown is beautiful!
Pedro has reserved the hall for our reception, the band is lined up and I'm soooo excited I can barely contain myself! :jumping:

I'll try to give you periodic updates -- I believe this wedding may just be the social event of the season!
I'm so looking forward to seeing you all there!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.