So I called up all of these, and they aren't actually certified.
The only one close, or at least semi close is in Morpeth, which is too far for me, because I have no car.
I've got an appointment today, at the Heaton Surgery, 15:40, which is some way away, but I've asked everything I could, about what they could do, and so on. They can give him medication and put a cast/holder thingy on, so that his leg/foot doesn't get any worse. They can't do x-rays because it's the weekend, but the vet would highly likely be able to tell if it's broken or sprained when we get in. So I'm hoping for the best!
I'm quite short on cash at the minute, so I'm hoping it wont be too much.
My partner isn't happy about it, but I don't want my budgie boy to be put down, because of a silly leg.
He's in good spirit. He's sleeping quite a bit, but chirping and flying around as usual, I'm trying to keep it to a minimum, but he doesn't seem too happy about it. He's being a strong boy!
He's got extra attention and scratchies. He's loving it.
I've separated him from my other budgie and put him in a smaller cage with a soft bottom and bowls with food and water on the floor, but he refuses to sleep on anything else than his rope swing, so I've put that in for him. He's preening, eating, chirping, pooping and drinking all fine. He's on my desk next to me, until he gets better.
I took some pictures for you, to see my brave man. I hope he comes out on the better side of this! xx