I'm very sorry to hear that...
As for any future breeding plans you might have, now is not the right time to even contemplate that or whether you will be using Ophelia or not.
What's most important now is doing your very best in saving her.
As a general rule and in order to prevent the chances of tragedy from setting, it's best to get budgies from a good and reliable source.
From someone who actually puts the health and welfare of the breeding pairs and chicks in first place.
Getting potential breeder budgies from a big chain store that likely resorts to bird mills where they are mass produced in extremely poor conditions and where inbreeding can also be present is never
a good idea and shouldn't even be thought of.
It's a disaster waiting to happen, any chicks that may hatch would inherit the parents weakened immune system, would also be prone to getting ill more often, their life expectancy as a result would be much lower etc.
The chances for one of the parents to not be able to carry on with the breeding journey is higher too, we have witnessed here a good amount of cases where one of the mates had an untimely passing while raising the chicks or even when the mate was still in the early stages of the journey of incubating the eggs.
I truly hope that Ophelia has a good recovery and you get to enjoy her as an non-breeding pet.