The vet called. Lemon's white blood cell count is normal, which means it's not an infection. As such, we aren't going to give her any more antibiotic injections. This means it's probably a tumour, but there's still a chance it could be a swollen uterus from hormones and such as she's still acting normal with hormonal behaviour. I'm to keep giving her the oral medication and at the third lupron shot (in four weeks) we're going to redo her x-rays to see if anything has changed either with the mass getting bigger or smaller. In the meantime, the important thing is she's eating and acting normal.
She's also extremely angry with me, not that I blame her.
Has the vet mentioned anything about trying an anti-inflammatory medication? It's good that there is no infection in her system, did the pain medication seem to do any good for her?
Sorry if I wasn't clear, the pain killer is also an anti-inflammatory medication. She's got another 5 days for it, twice a day, by mouth (I mixed up the days when I originally posted about her oral medication).
She hates the medicine but she's way more active and normal behaving with it so it seems to be doing the job.
Lemon got her second Lupron injection today. She's been acting 100% normal for her and the vet office noted she was acting 100% normal for when she's at the vet (aka angry and extremely vocal about it, haha). She's done all her oral medication. Now we wait two weeks until her third shot and then she's to have new x-rays taken. The vet also told me she thinks her lump is getting a bit better so that's awesome news.