I took Cutie to the vet again this Saturday,and Cutie had been vomiting since morning that day but as soon as we reached at the vet she vomited so muchhh. It was almost as much as she used to when she had megabacteria.
She is still having respiratory problems since a long time, also whenever she preens herself in between her legs she makes a small squeak as if she is in pain,do you think she has something wrong with her digestion? The vet has still not diagnosed anything. He thought it could be candida so we did a crop wash on Saturday, and the results should come in this friday.
We had also been to the vet in November as her poops were smelly (the 2nd time ) and for the respiratory issues and the vet had prescribed baytril in water and genta equine for nebulising, we gave her baytril in water for around 2 weeks, and still continuing with genta equine for nebulsing.
Today, I came back home and found her poops smelly again (the 3rd time)!!!, She also had a bit red poop (not sure if I was imagining it) I am soo lost I really don't want to anything to happen to my cute baby. The vet has given us baytril and fungitraxx just in case if she vomits again. BUT I feel her megabacteria might have kicked in again, should I wait till the crop wash results come? If nothing comes on the crop wash should I start her on sodium benzoate? I believe it might be megabacteria because of the small squeaks she makes whilst preening in between her legs, and wagging her tail from side to side when she poops and also the smell. Do you think she does have megabacteria again?
PS: I recently came to know that you can test if there is blood in budgie poop with hydrogen peroxide? Is this true? has anyone tried it before?
You really need to be calling your vet right away rather than posting your questions on the forum.
Your veterinarian is the one that needs to diagnose and treat Cutie.
An individual with the necessary professional expertise and knowledge who has examined and treated your budgie is going to be able to give you a much more informed opinion and let you know what to do for her going forward.
PLEASE call your vet immediately when you notice that Cutie is exhibiting ANY symptoms of illness.